- This event has passed.
January 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
When it comes to Medicare, you have choices. Knowing how to navigate these choices and identify which programs are most suitable to your physicians, prescriptions, and the care you desire can be an overwhelming task.
By the end of class you will be able to answer all of the following questions (that each person will need to be able to answer for themselves):
- What do I need to do before enrolling in Medicare?
• What if I have health coverage at work & don’t want to retire yet?
• What are Medicare Parts A, B, C and D?
• What are the differences between Medicare Supplement &Advantage plans?
• Many physicians will not accept Medicare…how do I find a planthat will work with my doctors?
• Are my prescriptions covered? What is the “Donut Hole?”
• Do I have deadlines to enroll?